Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Thoughts

I am still here, just haven't blogged in a long time.  I've been busy, but that's not the only reason.  Just trying to decide if blogging is still something I want to do.  I have lots of good things that keep me busy...too busy.  I already cut out a lot of things and am now left with deciding on what "good" things to drop in order to maintain my sanity.  HIPPA regulations at work are getting more strict.  I think blogging about births is always interesting.  Somehow blogging about endless pap smears, cranky patients and discharge isn't as interesting.  I feel some responsibility to you, my readers, but for now....I think I am taking a writing hiatus.  Maybe I will be back in March after I get my last child's wedding done!

8 comments:

Awesome Mom said...

I will miss you.

Karen said...

I will be here when you get back! I understand the need for a hiatus. Maybe you will come back with new plans and ideas :)

Lines Family said...

Yay for weddings! I hope that everything goes well with you. I like hearing your stories. It makes my life seem that much less complicated, but I also understand the need for a break. Good luck.

Jaime Lynne said...

I will also be here when you get back. I enjoy every single one of your posts. I learn so much!

Jan said...

Enjoy your time off - I hope you come back to writing this blog because I think it's very interesting. I will loyally wait for you!

Lct4j said...

Your blog was one of my favorites. I love birth stories, but actually really learned a lot from your gyn stories,too. I really enjoyed learning what a typical office day was like for you- although I don't think you really have "typical" office days. You're just really busy in a stressful environment. I totally understand taking a break from blogging. Enjoy wedding preparations!

鞋子的 said...

來幫推 你個blog影d相真係好靚,係我至愛~ .........................

what'wanna said...

閱讀您的BLOG文章,真是件快樂的事!!.........................